Subscribe Now: standard

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pearl's Odd Joke on Going "Green"


I want to go green in 2009. I use alot of paper, I print out alot of marketing flyers, print contracts, MLS sheets for my buyers and myself and mail out alot of postcards. Where do I begin? I plan to buy a PC tablet where I can write my notes on it, sign paperwork, etc. I already use a Palm Treo for my scheduling, contacts, etc. so give me some credit, I no longer carry a Day Planner around.


As I think about ideas, I thought about the days when I was growing where paper was less abundant and expensive. What did people do back then? I started to think when I was a little girl in the provinces of the Philippines. I remember people writing on banana leaves, using banana leaves for plates, and of course we ate with our fingers (which by the way if you haven't tried it yet, it is the best! I just won't eat my fried chicken with a fork and a knife like most people do). Hence, I came up with this comic.


If ya'll have any ideas on going green, your suggestions are welcome.