Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where to find Foreclosures/REO's in Austin

I received a call from a buyer who was searching for foreclosures or distressed properties and told me that he found a foreclosure home he was interested in. The website gave him the name of the street but when he wanted to see the details of the home, the site asked him for his credit card information. He asked me if I could do some research for him. I told the buyer that my website was just the site he needed to search for foreclosures.

A few months ago, another buyer kept calling me to show her foreclosures that she found on a website. But when I pulled the information, the address was sold months ago or the address did not exist. I told her that all she did was got me and her excited and I asked her to please stop using that website because the information was incorrect.

My website gives you accurate and real-time updated MLS information of foreclosure listings ONLY. Enter your search criteria, either by town, school disctrict, or zip code, enter your home criteria price, number of bedrooms, square footage and YES, the list returned will only be REO's or foreclosures with the addresses and details! You don't have to enter your credit card number, your SSN OR give me your first born!

Well, what are you waiting for? Go find yourself a great deal, then call me when you are ready for your showing. The website to search for REO's/foreclosures in Austin is http://www.pearljoneshomes.com/austinforeclosurelistings.