Subscribe Now: standard

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Blog about a Blogging Class

This month, I am teaching a class in my Market Center on blogging. I called it "Blah, Blah, Blogging". The class will last an hour long next Tuesday, August 17th from 11 till noon.

This will be my first time teaching this class. Other classes I teach regularly at my office are: Wolfnet, How to incorporate the MLS finder into your KW website and Short Sale class for Buyers Agents.

The class will be geared for real estate agents and hopefully convince them to pursue blogging once the class is finished. An outline of the class will be as follows:
What is Blogging?
Samples of good Real Estate blogging sites
Who should Blog?
Why should you Blog?
Blogging Platforms
What to Blog about?
Blogging Rules
Blogging widgets

I think it will be a very informative class. If you have any suggestions or topics to cover or even good real estate blog sites that are meant showing.