Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Are you looking for a one story home in Bee Caves, close to shopping, restaurants, easy access to highway, Dripping Springs, Lakeway, downtown? This is a spectacular home, light and bright with designer tone colors, contemporary style. Home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage, formal dining, family room with fireplace, covered front porch and covered back porch for entertaining. Large master bedroom with master bath with double vanities, soaking tub and separate shower. The kitchen is incredible and one must just have to come and see it. Call me to schedule a showing before it is leased!
Sunday, July 5, 2015
Toll Brother’s Marbella floor plan with Extended breakfast area and Luxury Bath
· Clean light contemporary lines are warmed by wood natural materials.
· 4 Bedrooms with 3.5 Baths and 2 study rooms (or use 1 study as 5th bedroom)
· Formal Dining Room and Game Room
· Built 2006; 3,656 sq ft per TCAD; Be-Dazzingly unique marble and wood design in foyer
· Large kitchen with island, bar height counters, pantry.
· Main study has French doors
· Master bedroom located on main floor with double doors and vaulted ceilings
· Master bath with separate shower, jetted tub, double vanities and 2 walk in closets
· Located in large cul-de-sac, completely fenced; sprinkler system throughout, lush landscaping
· Extended flagstone patio with pergola and terraced landscaping with room for a pool (.40 acre site)
· Elegant curved stair case with wrought iron balusters
· Plantation shutters, roman shades and window treatments throughout the house
· All homeowners enjoy amenities such as gated community, Jr size Olympic pool with water feature, fitness center, playground, tennis and basketball courts, clubhouse
· Convenient location near Lake Travis High School, Lakeway Regional Hospital, Hill Country Galleria and future Oaks at Lakeway shopping center
· New roof being installed
· Offered for $559,000
Spectacular home with resort style feel in popular Falconhead Golf Course Community. Spacious 5 bedrooms in a cul-de-sac location with Hill Country Views and overlooking the golf course. Includes salt water pool, spa, covered built in outdoor barbecue makes this home a great place for entertaining. Nice open kitchen with island and stainless appliances is open to breakfast area which looks out to the backyard. 4 upstairs bedrooms and gamerooms have great views. Master bedroom is relaxing and has room for seating area. Master bath has jetted tub, separate shower and double vanities. 5th bedroom down with full bath can be used as an office. Close to Hill Country Galleria, Lake Travis High School, Lakeway Regional Medical Center. 2014 tax rate is 2.11%. Currently offered in the high 500's.
Call me today to find out when the next Open House is scheduled and to schedule your own private showing.
Virtual tour link http://vtour.realtour.biz/4509SharpshinnedHawkCove/Austin/TX