Subscribe Now: standard

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 10-13 is Texas Hill Country Wine and Food Festival

If you knew me, you'd ask why I'd be posting this event on my blog. I am not a winer (though I have been called a whiner) but I love to EAT. Who doesn't? After all 100 restaurants are participating in this event. To the wine drinkers, 60 wineries are participating! I think you better bring a designated driver. THAT is alot of wine to taste test.

The 23rd annual Texas Hill Country Wine and Food Festival is actually held in several locations around Austin. Some are held in vineyards (Becker, Fall Creek, Flat Creek, Spicewood, Barton Creek, San Gabriel Park) but most events are held downtown.

For a schedule of events, purchase tickets and to locate events, you better go to the website. VIP passes costs as much as $500 which entitles you to some major events.