Subscribe Now: standard

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Government's Bailout Plan

My television has been working overtime and I am finally finding time to sit down and watch the news to figure out what's the buzz in Washington. Sometime today, our elected officials in Washington DC will vote for this plan that will rescue our economy.

No one is really clear as to the specifics of the plan but I found this article that briefly explains the Overview of the Bailout in layman's term. I am not really sure how close this article written by Realty Times is to the actual proposed plan but I thought it was worth reading and sharing.

To the right of this blog is a Poll which ends on October 5th. Please vote and let me know what you would vote if you were our elected official. I really would love to hear any comments you may have (to post a comment, select the pencil at the bottom of this posting). Don't worry, your vote is anonymous to me and all readers.