Subscribe Now: standard

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ridge at Alta Vista, Lakeway Real Estate Statistics


A Ridge at Alta Vista resident posted a few questions at a forum asking about the current real estate market in the community. The resident asked the status of the completion, number of homes currently in the market, if there was an increase/decrease in property value. I thought I'd post the answer on my blog so that the information may be somewhat readable in table format rather than having to post it in text.

The Ridge at Alta Vista Community is split into 2 sections, the Reserves and the Estates. The Reserves I believe is to have 183 homesites, while the Estates, 111 homesites or a total of 294. This is based on the latest site plan found posted on Toll Brother's website.

I received an update from the sales office 3 weeks ago and they stated that less than 20 homesites are available at the moment and 3 were suppossedly currently in negotiations (at the time a representative from the office answered my question). I don't remember the exact split but there were definitely more Estate lots than Reserve lots. The last time I counted, there were at least 241 homes owned currently occupied but that doesn't seem right which means there are 33 homes either currently being built, about to close or an inventory home. I need to re-look at that estimate.

I went as far back as the beginning of the year and posted the number of homes sold and split them into the two sections. However, I did not further split up the homes via location (view oppossed to non view; or backs to greenbelt, etc. ) topography etc. This is just an overview of the community. If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the neighborhood, give me a call and a more accurate comparative market analysis can be given as I consider all of the features and improvements on each home.

Furthermore, I compared this year's solds to the same time frame last year. You may select on the image to enlarge it.

I post Austin's and Lakeway's real estate statistics monthly on my blog in case you want to bookmark this site or better yet, subscribe to my blogs to receive automatic feeds. If you have any questions, please call me at (512)786-SELL [7355] or send me an email at pearljones@kw.com.