Subscribe Now: standard

Friday, August 7, 2009

Austin is a Hot Place to Live in 2009

I’m not surprised that our city is ranking well in several polls. Here are only a few of our city’s recent accolades:

Austin is #8 in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance list of the country’s best cities. This is due to solid job growth and stable economy.

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that our city was the only major city that added jobs last year.

Austin is #1 in Relocation.com’s top city for relocation. Once again, the city’s economic growth forecast, housing affordability and strength of community contributed to this ranking.

Austin is #9 in the annual American Fitness Index awarded by the American College of Sports Medicine.

Are you looking for more reasons to move to Austin? If you are convinced that Austin is the place for you and your family, give me a call and I can help you find a home to buy or lease in Austin. Call me on my “SELL” phone at (512)786-SELL/7355.