Subscribe Now: standard

Sunday, October 11, 2009

First time home buyers, say (almost) goodbye to $8,000

THE DEADLINE FOR THE $8000 TAX CREDIT IS 11/30/2009! In order to meet the tax credit closing deadline of 11/30/2009, you'll need to be under contract to purchase a home RIGHT NOW! So if you are still sitting on the fence about home buying, you better act TODAY! You really need to tage advantage of the First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit. This is $8,000 in YOUR POCKET. To qualify, you must make less than 75,000 if single or 150,000 if married and you have not owned a home for 3 years!

Join several of my first time home buyers who have filed an amendment to their 2008 tax return and are enjoying their $8,000 at the moment. So if you or someone you know is considered a first-time homebuyer, please contact me RIGHT NOW at (512)786-SELL/512-786-7355 to see if you qualify. I am here to help you and you don't pay me a thing. My fee is paid for by the seller BUT I represent you! If you do not know if you have enough money to pay for the down payment and the closing cost, call me and I can go over the different loan programs and see what I can do for you regarding your closing cost.