Subscribe Now: standard

Monday, May 23, 2011

Real Estate Joke - Manny Pacquiao

Who doesn't love Pacquiao?  I am stopped by several Americans including Mexicans who ask me if I know Manny Pacquiao.  In the Philippines, he is an icon, a hero.  He is very fond of so many people because of his humility and his regiousness.  I think that we should all learn from him.

I recently travelled to the Philippines for family reasons.  During my stay, the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight occurred.  On that Sunday, it seemed as if it was a holiday.  The traffic in the city was light, so was the mall traffic.  It seemed as if the entire country was watching the fight that day.  Anyway, this joke came upon me.  Manny or Jinky (his beautiful wife), if you happen to come across this joke, I just want to say, keep it up!  The Filipinos love you!  And if you happen to want to purchase property in Austin, TX (how about investment property), would you please give me a call so I can help you?

Double click on the photo to enlarge.