Subscribe Now: standard

Monday, August 10, 2015

Home Stars of Texas Realty launches

"Don’t go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path…and leave a trail” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am pleased to announce to all my friends and my Realtor colleagues that I have started by own brokerage, Home Stars of Texas Realty.  I am sad to leave my KWLT family, my family of over 9 years, but its time to make new trails and new dreams.  I have achieved many of my BOLD goals, and after all, goals are supposed to be achieved, aren't they?  After 5 years of holding my Brokers License and practicing and mentoring many agents, its time to fly.  I wish to gain your continued support, your business and referrals as I continue to grow my real estate business, after all, it is my belief that this career is my purpose. Hugs to my KW colleagues and hope to see you more on the other side of my transactions and more of your short sale referrals.