Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

JUST SOLD/CLOSED 3508 Mocha Trail

JUST SOLD/CLOSED 3508 Mocha Trail in Wells Branch area. This property received multiple offer and closed way above asking price.

Here is a testimonial I received today from the seller. Thank you Green! It was great helping you sell your home!"

"Pearl is fantastic! The best relator that I have ever worked with. From the moment we started working together, she was easy to work with, quick, on top of it and very knowledgeable. She helped stage my house and navigate me through the process of selling, making the entire process smooth easy. We even had an offer on the house less than a day after it was on MLS! When searching for a place to lease, she was quick to point out concerns and helped narrow down the types of places we'd be interested in. In a few years, I will be searching for a new house. When I do, I will definitely give her a call."
-Green