Subscribe Now: standard

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

JUST SOLD 103 Whitley, Testimonial from Sellers

Another happy clients recently sold 103 Whitley in Ridge at Alta Vista.  Buyers from Oakland, California moved in as soon as they closed. 

Here is what my clients/sellers have to say, Thank you for allowing me to help you!

"Pearl, thank you so much for your support.  You have not missed a beat in any step of the processing of selling our house.  From the very beginning of getting the house in shape to list it, all the way through getting past the option period to lock in the contract.  My wife and I had no doubt that you are great at what you do, but it was still impressive to actually see you in action.  When I am ready to sell my next place, you will be first in line to get the listing."

Bali