Subscribe Now: standard

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lake Travis ISD Residential Sales Statistics as of July 31st 2007



Statistics will be posted monthly on Lake Travis ISD Residential Sales. This data has been obtained from the Austin Board of Realtors as of 8/1/2007. The information herein has not been verified for accuracy. There has been a 29% drop in sales in comparison to residential sales last July. You may click on the graph to enlarge it.
In my experience, I have had little or no visitors during my Open Houses. 2 weeks ago, I held an Open House in Hudson Bend. I had put more signs up than usual on a busy street on FM 620. I usually get 3-4 visitors but on this particular Sunday, I had none! Many real estate agents have been reporting the same experiences and some have refused to put advertisements in the paper for their open houses and have not been holding open houses.