Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm a TWITter!

Sometimes, I am a TWIT, but today, I am a TWITTER! I just joined another social networking site called TWITTER.COM. My username is ahhh "ARealEstateGeek".

Funny you should ask why I chose this username. For one thing, my 20 years in computer science classifies me as a geek. I graduated with a BS in Computer Science when I was in 19, which makes me a nerd. But I don't really want to go with that name. #2, thesaurus.com defines geek as an odd person (which I AM); computer expert (which I like to think I was at some point in my career). Then under the website's notes, they explain: A geek is a smart person with an obsessive interest, a nerd is the same but lacks social grace, and a dweeb is a mega-nerd. If we really need to dissect this note, I do have an obsessive interest in real estate; I usually have social grace and I am definitely not a mega-nerd, though I snort when I laugh!

If you are a twitter, please follow me at my site: www.twitter.com/ARealEstateGeek and I would love to reciprocate the link.