Subscribe Now: standard

Thursday, September 10, 2009



Drivers beware! Beginning September 1st, hand held cell phone usage in Texas school zones are now prohibited! Handset free devices are allowed. I admit it, I am constantly on my hand held phone and it is a terrible habit which I need to break. This will be enforced and anyone caught may be fined.

The only solution I have in order to break this habit is to get a puck for my MB which is needed for the Bluetooth in my car to work. Unfortunately it is quite expensive and need to have a contract closed before I can afford one. I need your referral so I can get this device. The next 5 transactions have already been allocated to new shoes, purse, shoes, FOOD, and an outfit (respectively).

Please let me know if you know of someone that needs to buy or sell real estate. There is an 8K tax credit for first time home buyers which will expire on November 30th, so if you know of anyone, please have them contact me.

If I don't get the puck, you might get a call from me asking to help pay for the fine. So would you rather send me a referral or get a call? LOL!