Subscribe Now: standard

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

JUST LISTED / ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT 183 Discovery, Kyle





I just listed this beautiful one story home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, 1,600 sq ft (per HCAD) in Kyle, TX.  This home's location in Post Oak is one of a kind as it backs to green space and is walking distance to the amenity center which includes the pool, sport court and playground. The seller has done such a great job getting this property on the market.  I priced it accordingly at $159,000.
Within a few hours, we were at multiple offer.  I commend the sellers for their cooperation in working with me to get this done. Part of my job is also to assist in staging.   Here is the link to the property.   Congratulations to my sellers.
If you are thinking of selling your property anywhere in Austin, please call me.  I would like the opportunity to earn your business.