Subscribe Now: standard

Friday, September 15, 2023

I gave myself a Face Lift!

One thing I did not plan in my life is to back to school and re-learn coding.  Well, I wasn't really expecting to learn how to become a full stack developer, nor become a front end or back end developer.  Truthfully, I didn't like any of this in one bit.  I did learn how to program in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, learned node.js, bootstrap, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Insomia, Git, GitHub, Heroku and much more.  

While I was learning all this for 12 weeks, I decided to write my websites from scratch, hence, the face lift.  Here are my 2 websites:

www.PearlJonesHomes.com

www.ATXShortsale.com

Well, give it a look and let me know what you think.  I truly enjoyed coding my website but I would not want to be doing this every day.