Subscribe Now: standard

Friday, September 15, 2023

Where did I go?

 I am back at Home Stars of Texas Realty. 

While I was a Real Estate Coach, COVID hit in 2020.  Life stopped, my mom passed away, and so did many close friends.  When travelling opened up, I decided to take my sons to Maui in July 2022.  After I got home, I decided to solo travel.  I backpacked to Bali, Phuket and Boracay.  During this time, I visited my mom's grave several times, stayed at my parent's home in Manila, grieved and wept.

Fast forward to 2023, I decided to go back to school.  I took coding classes at University of Texas in Austin, completed all 15 challenge homework, averaged 87.  I didn't care for the class I took so I opted as a non participatory student.

During coding class, I decided to look into Data Analysis and specialize in Real Estate.  That is what I have been doing, learning and building my profile as a Real Estate Data Analyst.  What this means is that I will still be a full time Real Estate Broker and do sales, but I am adding a new service which is Investment Analysis.  Stay tuned as I go through my learning.  I am very excited about this path.  I cannot wait to get started.