Subscribe Now: standard

Friday, October 5, 2007

Got any real estate horror stories?

With Halloween around the corner, I tried to rummage thru my exhausted brain a real estate horror story to share. Only one comes to mind, not from my experience but my sister's, a real estate agent in Northern CA. A vacant home she had been selling (her own, one that she had flipped) had homeless people dwelling in it for only a few days. She received warning from a neighbor and called the cops but the unwanted guests took off just as the police arrived. My sister was disgusted by the litter and smell she ended cleaning up. She had just shown the home a few days earlier!

The other story I have in mind is the horrific story of a friend or client that does not refer me to a future buyer or seller. We won't get into the details of what happened to their missing margarita machine. Don't let this happen to you! LOL! Got a real estate story to share? Please share them with me and I am going to post the best one on this blog. Stories cannot have anything to do with the neighborhood I live in now, I've already heard of the possessed automatic gate story way too many times this month ;)