Subscribe Now: standard

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lake Travis ISD Residential Sales Statistics for September 2007



Ok, the numbers are in for September. Sales are 15% down from this time last year. If you think this is bad, I checked out the numbers for Lake Pointe Subdivision. Sales are 50% down from this time last year. And this is comparing residential units sold not sales volume. I am sitting here in an Open House in my Lake Pointe listing and had only one visitor. BTW, I thought I'd mention this but I have a contract pending on my Lake Pointe listing after only 7 days on the market! The reason for the Open House is to get a potential buyer for a back-up offer.

Click on the graphs to enlarge the photo. FYI again, the information has been obtained from the Austin Board of Realtors and has not been verified for accuracy.