Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keller Williams Family Reunion 2010

9,000 Realtors from Keller Williams attended the KW Conference held in Anaheim, California this year.  I was one of the attendees from Feb 19th to the 23rd.  Yeah, I got back to Austin, TX today.
During the conference, CEO, Mark Willis, announced that we now have 79,350 agents in US and Canada combined and are ranked second largest brokerage.
Here are some other notes I took, please be kind in case they are not accurate as I was scribbling these in the dark.
* Enterpreneuer Magazine ranked Keller Williams #1 Franchise in 2011
* Training Magazine listed Keller Williams #47 out of 125 companies across the industry (for best training of course)
* #13 Best Company to Work for in Texas in 2011.  They are relating to our Keller Williams International Company which is based in Austin, TX
* JD Power and Associates has given Keller Williams higest overall satisfaction for home buyers and rated full service real estate firm in 2008, 2009 and 2010 home buyer study
* NAR reports stated that real estate was down 4% in 2010 nationally BUT Keller Williams sales were up 6% in 2010!!!!

On Sunday, the 24th, 2,300 agents participated in the World's Guiness Book Record to break the most participants doing the Cha Cha Slide. The current record was only 250 people and we totally blew that away and received the plaque that evening from Guiness Book. I was also one of the attendees. Mark Willis, and Diana Kokoszka came to dance with us.  How cool was that?


I hope this tells you why I choose to work at Keller Williams Realty though I have received my Brokers License in 2010 and feel that I am capable of starting my own brokerage.  I work with the best.  Wouldn't you want to work with the best?
 
So if you are thinking of a career in real estate and want to know why Keller Williams is the place to join, please give me a call at (512)786-7355.  In the same token, if you are thinking of buying or selling real estate, please give me a call and I will be glad to share with you what I and Keller Williams can do for you.